Profit Accumulator is the all new matched betting system. In less than two months, the website has become extremely famous. What makes the Profit Accumulator special would be its “tools and features”. “Matched Betting Profit Tracker” is a fancy tool in the PA. As suggested by its name, the profit tracker will help you handle your matched bet earnings. You will know how much you have made every day, every week and every month. In the long run, you can keep track of how much you made in a year.
A lot of people find it difficult to keep track of their monthly/yearly profits. They don’t have a way of monitoring funds in an easy or clean way. In fact, most people use accounting software and spreadsheets to evaluate their matched betting earnings. It is quite fascinating to note that some people check their bank statements. These are accurate ways of tracking profit. However, they are difficult and filled with hassles. This is why Profit Accumulator introduced the Profit Tracker. This tool is seamlessly integrated with PA.
As you become a master of matched betting, you will require the Profit Tracker. You will be able to stay organized and aware of your earnings.
Using the Profit Tracker
So, how does the profit tracker work? Here is a quick walk through the Profit Tracker’s functionality:
- You must become a platinum member to use the Profit Tracker.
- You must navigate to “My Account” and select “Your Profit”.
- Now select “Enable Calculator Logging”. This feature will enable your Betting calculator.
- After you use the Profit Tracker for the very first time, you must click “Update”. Once the tool is updated, you will see a new UI and many functional buttons.
The Profit Tracker displays profits and all earnings in a strategic fashion. The tool divides earnings and gives a summary of the total.
- You will be able to see monthly and annual earnings.
- And, you will be able to obtain a summary of your overall profit (from day 1).
There are several different types of filters in the Profit Tracker. These filters can help you and the bookmakers. For instance, the bookmakers will be able to filter members with the highest profits.
Finally, Profit Tracker is a smart tool that stores plenty of information about matched bets. This includes details like the date of your bet, your profit and who the bookmaker was.